BOND VIVEUR GROCERY CONCIERGE
BOND VIVEUR Grocery Concierge service allows you to taste some of the very best products from Kefalonia and Greece. Products sourced from local artisan producers, lovingly crafted and produced by hand as many generations have done before. Delicious mouthwatering fruits, fragrant herbs, superior single-estate extra virgin olive oils, delectable jams, marmalades and thyme & fir tree honeys, freshly baked breads, savoury pastries, naughty-but-nice mouthwatering cakes and desserts and traditional confectionary. Savour succulent, locally reared meats and sea-fresh fish - perfect for that much looked forward to barbeque and delicious cheeses, all perfectly complemented by an excellent of superb Greek wines including international award-winning, Kefalonian choices.
BOND VIVEUR Grocery Concierge will deliver your grocery requirements to your accommodation *prior to your arrival, ensuring that you have everything you may need as soon as you arrive, allowing you to have the best and most relaxing start to your stay. All you need to do is kick off your shoes, open the perfectly chilled wine, plate up some delicious mezé or even tuck into your pre-prepared BOND VIVEUR meal (see Personal Chef service!) and...relax. Your holiday starts here!
Contact BOND VIVEUR a minimum of 14 days prior to your arrival with the details of your order and free yourself of the stress and headache on arrival. No need to do a detour to the supermarket, butchers and bakery as soon as you arrive, it will all be there waiting for you and put away. The perfect soloution to your grocery requirements, especially helpful if you have a young family in tow, are a large group or are arriving early evening / late at night.
Arriving by boat or on a sailing holiday? No problem!
BOND VIVEUR can deliver to any small to medium size vessel that either needs to stock up before setting sail or needs to re-stock during a port-of-call. Delivery can be made to any marina, port or harbour or accessible beach on the island where your vessel or tender can be met.
In order to provide the highest level of personalised service and deliver the freshest, quality produce available, a recommended 48 hours notice of your requirements is suggested, prior to the arrival of your vessel or tender. This will ensure that all aspects of your order can be taken care of and that the necessary arrangements can be made to suit your itinerary.
Please complete the BOND VIVEUR book | enquire form and you will be contacted to discuss your specific requirements.
HOW TO BOOK | place your order
1) Contact BOND VIVEUR using the Book | Enquire page to check availability for your required delivery date. Bookings must be made a minimum of 14 days prior to your arrival. Late bookings can sometimes be accommodated. Please contact to check availability.
2) Complete your order using the intergrated product sheets by clicking on the ORDER YOUR GROCERIES HERE button. Save the file to your device. Groceries are listed in product groups across 5 sheets. Please ensure that you complete EACH sheet and retain a copy of the file for your own records. Payment is not required at this point. Minimum order value is £125.00 (not including delivery). Send your file by email to email@example.com
3) Your order will be checked and then you will be sent your Booking Confirmation | Invoice with the total cost of your order and payment details.
4) Complete payment. Payment must be sent and cleared prior to your arrival in resort. If payment has not been received your order will not be processed or delivered and considered cancelled. Any applicable cancellation charges will then be applied. Please see Terms of Business.
5) Your order will be delivered, *prior to your arrival and put away for your convenience.
*please ensure that you have provided details of your accommodation agent / representative or property manager so that access can be arranged for delivery. During busy periods, occassionally, it may not be possible for your delivery to be made prior to arrival, but will always endeavour to do so.
TRAVEL ZONES | FEES
Travel is charged in addition to the total cost of your grocery order.
Zone 1 = £9.50:
Ai Helis - Avithos - Domata - Kalligata - Kourkoumelata - Lakithra - Metaxata
Sarlata - Svoronata
Zone 2 = £11.50:
Argostoli - Karravados - Keramies - Klismata - Lassi - Minies - Pessada - Spartia
Zone 3 = £14.50:
Davgata - Lourdas - Trapezaki - Vlahacta
Zone 4 = £17.50
Agia Efimia - Assos - Koroni - Katelios - Mounda - Old Skala - Sami
Zone 5 = On Request
Fiscardo - Lixouri - Poros - Skala
Your location not listed? Please contact me and I will be happy to provide a quote.