The opportunity to experience and savour the very best of a countries culinary delights, is often one of the key elements of a perfect holiday.
The chance to enjoy an abundance of wonderful food and drink.
BOND VIVEUR Grocery Concierge service allows you to taste some of the very best products of Kefalonia and Greece. Products sourced from local, artisan producers, lovingly crafted and produced by hand as many generations have done before. Delicous, mouthwatering fruits, fragrant herbs, superior single-estate extra virgin olive oils, delectable jams, marmalades and thyme & fir tree honeys along with freshly baked breads, savoury pastries, naughty-but-nice mouthwatering cakes and traditional confectionary .
Savour succulent, locally reared meats and sea-fresh fish - perfect for that much looked forward to barbeque and fine cheeses all perfectly complemented by a multitude of superb Greek wines including international award-winning, Kefalonian choices.
BOND VIVEUR Grocery Concierge will deliver directly to your accommodation *prior to your arrival (*where possible) ensuring that you have everything you may need to ensure you have the best and most relaxing start to your stay. All you need to do is kick off your shoes, open the perfectly chilled wine, plate up some delicious mezé or tuck into your pre-prepared BOND VIVEUR lunch (see Personal Chef service!) and...relax. Your holiday starts here!
Simply contact BOND VIVEUR a minimum of 7 days prior to your arrival, with the details of your order and instantly minimise the stress and headache on arrival of where to find the nearest supermarket, butcher or bakery as soon as you arrive, especially if late at night or during the busy, peak season.
The BOND VIVEUR Yacht Provisioning service can accommodate any small to medium size vessel that either needs to stock up before setting sail or wishes to re-stock during a port-of-call. Delivery can be made to any marina, port or harbour or accessible beach on the island where your vessel or tender will be met.
In order to provide the highest level of personalised service and deliver the freshest, quality produce available, a recommended 48 hours notice of your requirements is suggested, prior to the arrival of your vessel or tender. This will ensure that all aspects of your order can be taken care of and that the necessary arrangements can be made to suit your itinerary.
Please complete the BOND VIVEUR book | enquire form to advise of your specific requirements and you will be contacted to discuss in further detail.
HOW TO BOOK | place your order
1) Contact BOND VIVEUR using the Book | Enquire page to check availability for your required delivery date. Bookings must be made a minimum of 7 days prior to your arrival. Late bookings can sometimes be accommodated. Please contact to check availability.
2) Complete your order using the intergrated product sheets by clicking on the ORDER YOUR GROCERIES HERE button. Save the file to your device. Groceries are listed in product groups across 5 sheets. Please ensure that you complete EACH sheet and retain a copy of the file for your own records. Payment is not required at this point. Minimum order value is £100.00 (not including delivery). Send your file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) BOND VIVEUR will check and collate your order and then issue you with your Booking Confirmation | Invoice with the total cost and payment details including delivery.
4) Complete payment. Payment must be sent and cleared prior to your arrival in resort. If payment is not received your order will not be delivered and considered Cancelled. Any applicable cancellation charges will then be applied.
5) Your order will be delivered, *prior to your arrival and put away for your convenience.
*please ensure that you have provided details of your accommodation agent /
representative or property manager so that access can be arranged for delivery.
Delivery Zones and Charges
Delivery Charges for the Grocery Concierge service are as follows:
Zone 1 = £8.95: Ai Helis - Avithos - Domata - Kalligata - Kourkoumelata - Lakithra - Metaxata - Sarlata - Svoronata
Zone 2 = £10.95: Argostoli - Karravados - Keramies - Klismata - Lassi - Minies - Pessada - Spartia
Zone 3 = £12.95: Davgata - Lourdas - Trapezaki - Vlahacta
Zone 4 = On Request (charged per km): Agia Efimia - Assos - Fiscardo - Katelios - Lixouri - Poros - Sami - Skala
If your location is not listed, please contact me and I will be happy to provide a quotation.